Error "Abstract genCodeUpdate" during DDL generation for SQLIte3

I added a new attribute to the model entity and ran the generateDDL script that gave an error

20170510 09392338  ! EXC   C:\\Users\\Р?Р>С?Р?Р°\\AppData\\Roaming\\npm\\node_modules\\@unitybase\\ubcli\\lib\\ddlGenerators\\db\\DBAbstract.js:98
12:39Error: Abstract genCodeUpdate
        genCodeUpdate@C:\\Users\\???>?????°\\AppData\\Roaming\\npm\\node_modules\\@unitybase\\ubcli\\lib\\ddlGenerators\\db\\DBAbstract.js:98:11
        compareColumns@C:\\Users\\???>?????°\\AppData\\Roaming\\npm\\node_modules\\@unitybase\\ubcli\\lib\\ddlGenerators\\db\\DBAbstract.js:551:11
        compareTableDefinitions@C:\\Users\\???>?????°\\AppData\\Roaming\\npm\\node_modules\\@unitybase\\ubcli\\lib\\ddlGenerators\\db\\DBAbstract.js:311:7
        compare@C:\\Users\\???>?????°\\AppData\\Roaming\\npm\\node_modules\\@unitybase\\ubcli\\lib\\ddlGenerators\\db\\DBAbstract.js:287:7
        generateDDL@C:\\Users\\???>?????°\\AppData\\Roaming\\npm\\node_modules\\@unitybase\\ubcli\\lib\\ddlGenerators\\DDLGenerator.js:189:9
        runDDLGenerator@C:\\Users\\???>?????°\\AppData\\Roaming\\npm\\node_modules\\@unitybase\\ubcli\\lib\\generateDDL.js:91:19
        generateDDL@C:\\Users\\???>?????°\\AppData\\Roaming\\npm\\node_modules\\@unitybase\\ubcli\\lib\\generateDDL.js:50:5
        @C:\\Users\\???>?????°\\AppData\\Roaming\\npm\\node_modules\\@unitybase\\ubcli\\bin\\ubcli.js:20:40
        Module.prototype._compile@module.js:579:16
        Module._extensions[\".js\"]@module.js:588:3
        Module.prototype.load@module.js:496:3
        tryModuleLoad@module.js:455:5
        Module._load@module.js:447:3
        Module.prototype.require@module.js:506:10
        @shell.js:1:16

The attribute was added to the model, but what is the cause of the error?

AFAIK this issue is fixed in @unitybase/ubcli@1.0.24 - see this commit

• Ensure you use the latest version of @unitybase/ubcli package. To view currently installed package version type
npm list --depth=0 -g | find "@unitybase/ubcli"
  • if your version < 1.0.24 please, upgrade a ubcli:
npm update -g @unitybase/ubcli

my version is 1.0.26

Ups. Sorry - command I provide (npm view @unitybase/ubcli version) show the latest version in the repository, not on your machine. To find version of globally installed package use this command (for windows)

npm list --depth=0 -g | find "@unitybase/ubcli"

I fix my prev. post

Thanks, now it works!