Hi. I have been set “PATH” paramater in ubConfig, because i need URL Rewrite to IIS site (this workstation have many UB sites and i need to call each of this sites as path (localhost/ub - as example (without port and endpoint). But Admin UI have many scripts what have been called such as “/clientRequire/when/es6-shim/Promise.js”, without base path… I need “PATH”/clientRequire/when/es6-shim/Promise.js. How to possible fix this problem? Thanks in advance.
Put a “path” into the config is our architectural mistake, because:
- this is HTTP.SYS (Windows) feature only
- it’s broke many WEB conception, like:
- favicon is requested from the root by default
- OPTIONS requests if going to site root, not to PATH (for example for WebDAV protocol)
- we can add SSL certificates only to “IP:port” pair, not to host/path
So our recommendation is to avoid using “subsites”(path) and either setup a services on a different ports of different hosts.
For example instead of adding two sites with URLs
it is better to add a
You can setup both to the same IP using
%windir%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts file for test purpose.
Another choice is to listen to different ports:
and setup a proxy (HAProxy, nginx, etc) before backends